ARCH Digital Ecosystem
Everything is better under the ARCH.
Accelerate Research, Change Healthcare
• On-demand Computer Assisted Pathology
• Marketplace - Source Biospecimens and Images
TriMetis Computer-Assisted Pathology (TCAP)
TCAP, available via ARCH Marketplace and ARCH LabFlow systems, utilizes artificial intelligence to automate the analysis of H&E images eliminating additional time, effort, and cost. More accurate than a pathologist with less technician handling, TCAP Ai provides actionable qualitative and quantitative data, removing any doubt about the sufficiency of a biospecimen.
- TCAP Ai identifies and counts tumor nuclei, while measuring surface area, % tumor, and % necrosis.
- A Color Heatmap visually depicts the density and location of tumor nuclei.
- TCAP Ai combines the nuclei count, heatmap and spatial data to identify areas in the tissue with the highest concentration of tumor and DNA. It is perfect for screening tissue for Immunohistochemistry, confirming sufficient DNA for Genomic Profiling, or identifying areas with high tumor density for Tissue Microarray Arrays.
TCAP Ai Use Case
Set ARCH Marketplace or LabFlow to conduct TCAP Ai analyses. Based on preset rules on the spatial data and nuclei count generated, TriMetis’ ARCH systems will automatically determine if the tissue meets your research need or has suitable DNA content for downstream molecular testing.
- If enough tumor nuclei, then scrape the entire slide.
- If enough tumor nuclei within a regionally specific area, then microdissection.
- If not enough tumor nuclei, then fail.
Depending on your assay requirements, we can also build and deploy additional 3rd Party Ai Apps in the ARCH systems, such as contaminate identification and adipose cells.
TCAP Ai Enables Robotic Automation
With the data available from the TCAP Ai, TriMetis is currently designing two robots for picking tissues based on the TCAP Ai heatmap analyses.
Printing - Utilizing the TCAP Ai results, the printer adjusts to each unstained slide and prints an outlined area with the most tumor nuclei onto the back of the slide(s).
Coring - Utilizing TCAP Ai results, FFPE blocks are conveyed and cored based on the hotspots where tumor nuclei density satisfies the selection rules for downstream testing. The result is fully automated coring of FFPE blocks into dissociation tubes of your choice.
The addition of one of these robots removes handling steps and manual work to allow your laboratory to scale and focus on the high value clinical care and revenue generating activities.
ARCH Marketplace allows you to
ARCH LabFlow, featuring TCAP quality control system, is a great fit for pathology groups and molecular profiling laboratories. ARCH LabFlow accurately analyzes and tracks images and corresponding cases from the scanner to through testing. Automating your lab-specific quality control metrics and processes through ARCH and eliminate the hassle of manually managing digital images in a system built for a digital workflow. With the accuracy of a pathologist, at a fraction of the cost of a new hire, TCAP boosts productivity and facilitates lab growth by automatically generating tissue quality metrics—replacing tedious manual analysis. TriMetis’ ARCH LabFlow is accessible via the cloud, where images can be synchronized directly with the client’s Image Repository for full automation with the ARCH LabFlow TCAP Apps. Via the LabFlow portal and image viewer, where clients can view images and track pass/fail criteria and results data.
Add ARCH LabFlow, featuring TCAP, to your digital pathology strategy and establish a functional technology that establishes a new standard that translates into actionable savings and efficiencies that lead to higher productivity, higher throughput, and ultimately increased revenue.
The LabFlow Offering
We can set up a system where your images are driven directly from a scanner to containers in the cloud. TCAP is then run on those images (in the cloud) determining the percent tumor and necrosis. Additionally, TCAP will deliver a heat map of those images outlining regions of interest. TriMetis’ ARCH LabFlow system, featuring TCAP was developed to automate quality control of specimens freeing high-demand personnel up to focus on high-value activities.
ARCH LabFlow, built on Salesforce
ARCH LabFlow, built on the Salesforce platform is a workflow automation system designed to:
• Manage Locations, Accounts, and Users across your organization
• Set access to image directories including a shared TriMetis managed platform or client-managed AWS S3 or Microsoft Azure platforms
• Establish workflow of images and materials
• Set screening Triage Rules: Which computer-assisted apps to run Min/Max & Pass/Fail
• Review quarantined materials via viewer and share via telepathology web access
• Set notifications, access reports, and auditing.
• HIPAA Compliant and National Security Agency (NSA) Secure
Use Case: Set ARCH LabFlow to conduct TCAP analyses. Based on preset rules on the spatial data and nuclei count generated ARCH LabFlow will automatically determine if the tissue has suitable DNA content for downstream molecular testing.
• If enough tumor nuclei, then scrape the entire slide.
• If enough tumor nuclei are within a regionally specific area, then microdissection.
• If not enough tumor nuclei, then fail.
Depending on your assay requirements, we can also build and deploy additional Ai Apps in ARCH LabFlow such as contaminate identification and adipose cells.
ARCH LabFlow enables molecular testing laboratories to automate their quality control processes, thus reducing:
• Use of high-value, highly trained pathologists for low-level, time-consuming, mundane tasks
• Removes excessive handling of samples by histotechnicians
• Replaces estimation with quantifiable data
See how else we can help.
Our technologies have many applications. Let’s take a look at how they might serve your specific role or organization.